What does it do?
If your business is complex, you might not have a clear view of how the choices you make affect revenue and profit.
It’s because there are so many moving parts, and the outside world intrudes: We increased our price in January, but it was a really cold month, so we don’t know what the damage was to sales. Our competitor had a deal on when our TV campaign was on air, we think the TV worked, but we aren’t sure.
A deep dive is a bespoke combination of:
- Workshops to uncover the issues and your important questions to answer
- Econometric models to isolate the effects of your decisions
- Application of theory and industry research to your business
- Cross-referencing all your research findings to resolve contradictions
- Cost-benefit and return on investment analysis
- Sleeves rolled up sessions to produce new marketing and business plans